>ACER Ac Adapter
>A11-065N1A AC Power Adapter
Canadian A11-065N1A Ac Adapter, Genuine ACER A11-065N1A Power Adapter Charger
Canada A11-065N1A Power Adapter Charger For ACER Laptop, Notebook, Computer, LCD / LED Monitor, TV, Ultrabook, ToughBook, Gaming PC, Tablet..., Canada Original / Genuine ACER A11-065N1A AC / DC Adapters, Power Supply, A11-065N1A Charger With 1 Year Warranty And 30 Days Money Back.
|Image||Output Volt||Current||Max Power||Tip Size||Tip Note||Price||Adapter Code|
Buy Canadian A11-065N1A Ac Adapter, Genuine ACER A11-065N1A Power Adapter Charger in Canada Toronto, CALGARY, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, MISSISSAUGA, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Laval, QUEBEC, London, Victoria, Markham, Brampton, Oakville, Gatineau, Richmond, Hill, Surrey, Scarborough, Kitchener, Burlington, Hamilton, Saskatoon, North York, Waterloo, Windsor, Milton, Burnaby, Oshawa, Richmond, Guelph, Regina, North Vancouver, Thornhill, Sherbrooke, Kingston, Coquitlam, Halifax, Etobicoke, WHITBY, CAMBRIDGE, Kelowna, Kanata, Barrie, Nanaimo...
( Canada Post Default )
Ask a Question Share This Item
Package Include: 1 AC adapter + 1 CA Power Cord ( Default ) Free Shipping In CA
ACER A11-065N1A ac adapter, 19V 2.1A A11-065N1A Notebook Power ac adapter DARFON19V2.1A40W-5.5x1.7mm
|Ac InPut:||100-240V~1A 50-60Hz|
|DC Out Put:||19V|
|Out Put Current:||2.1A|
|Size( L x W x H ):||89.50 x 35.80 x 25.50mm|
|Adapter Note:||LITEON Brand|
- In Stock
- Original Price: CAD$ 38.34
- Christmas Price:
CAD$ 30.29( Update: May 2023 )
- You save: CAD$ 8.05
- Please make sure that the adapter's interface specifications are correct when purchasing.
Informaton for A11-065N1A ac adapter
- ADP-40PH AB
Canada A11-065N1A power adapter charger for ACER laptop, notebook, computer, LCD / LED monitor, TV, Ultrabook, ToughBook, gaming PC, tablet..., Canada Original / Genuine ACER A11-065N1A AC / DC adapters, Power Supply, A11-065N1A charger with 1 year warranty and 30 days money back.
Question about A11-065N1A laptop ac Adapter ( From internet ):
What is an AC adapter?
AS the name suggests “ ADAPTOR” means 2 things cannot be connected directly.
In this case AC power circuits and DC power circuits can not be connected to without converter circuit.
If those circuit connected to directly then there is chance of electric blast and that makes its dagerouse.
AC Adaptors are basically converters. AC adaptors are used to convert AC power into desirable DC power for the DC circuits. That means AC Adaptor connects 2 unequal things and makes circuit to work in its intended way.
Example of AC adaptors are Mobile charger , Laptop Chargers, PC Power Supply etc.
How do I choose a power adapter?
Do you mean a spare power supply “brick” because the one that came with the laptop has failed and the manufacturer’s replacement is pricey or impossible to source? If so:
- The same output voltage (to the laptop)
- Compatibility with your local mains voltage and frequency. Many but not all are universal 110–240V 50–60Hz, which have the advantage of working world-wide.
- The same or greater current capacity. You can use (say) a 5A supply with a laptop rated at 3A but not vice versa. A higher current adapter is more likely to have a wrong connector on the laptop wire.
- The same connector on the end of the wire that plugs into the laptop
Many third party power bricks have multiple tips that can be attached to the laptop wire. Make absolutely certain you get the polarity right or you may destroy both the laptop and the power supply. If it’s got a switch to select the output voltage also make sure you set this right.
How do i choose A11-065N1A AC adapter?
- Choose the same adapter output volt and current.
- Choose the same adapter connector size.
- Choose the same adapter brand or famous brand.
- Choose the adapter that has various certification marks on it.
- Offer correct machine model when you add it to cart.
"A11-065N1A","ACER A11-065N1A Adapter", "A11-065N1A Laptop Ac Adapter", "ACER Notebook Battery Charger A11-065N1A", "A11-065N1A Power Charger", "ACER Notebook Computer Power Supply A11-065N1A"