Please select Microsoft Battery By Battery Model
>All Laptop Computer Batteries
Laptop Computer Batteries For Microsoft
All Replacement / Original Batteries For Microsoft Laptop, Notebook, Computer, Microsoft Ultrabook, ToughBook, Microsoft Gaming PC, Tablet, Server...
How to find a correct Microsoft batteries for laptop computer,Ultrabook, ToughBook, gaming PC,tablet...?
Way1: Click 'See All Models' button on this page, choose Microsoft battery by battery's model.
Hot Sale Microsoft Laptop Computer Batteries
New Microsoft Battery By Battery Number( Moddel )
Way 2: Click to see all Microsoft batteries by laptop model : Microsoft Laptop Battery >>
Way 3 : Search with Microsoft battery model or machine model on our site
- Need ' Toshiba PA5107U-1BRS Battery '-------Just Seach with " PA5107U-1BRS ".
- Need ' Battery For HP 15-BA008CA Laptop '-------Just Seach with " 15-BA008CA ".
- Need ' SONY 19.5v 6.2a Adapter '-------Just Seach with "SONY19.5v6.2a" Or "SONY 19.5v 6.2a".
- Need 'Sony ACDP-100D01 ac adapter '-------Just Seach with " ACDP-100D01 ".
- Need 'Ac Adapter For ACER ASPIRE Z3770 Laptop'-------Just Seach With " ASPIRE Z3770 ".
- Need 'Ac Adapter For SONY KDL-50W700B Monitor TV'-------Just Seach With " KDL-50W700B ".
- Need 'Ac Adapter For Samsung HW-KM360 SOUNDBAR'-------Just Seach With " HW-KM360 ".
- Have item number( Model / PN )------Search with " Item number ( Model / PN ) ".
- Have Machine Model( Number / PN )------Search with " Machine Model ( Number / PN )".
- ' Brand ' is not needed when you search.
Why are batteries in phones measured in mAH, and why are computer batteries in watts, whats the difference between the two and how do batteries work?
Charge capacity in mAh = milliamps x hours. This is the amount of current that can be supplied over a time. It’s independent of the voltage. Also 1000 mAh = 1 Ah
Watts is a unit of power. It is independent of charge capacity. It’s the ability to supply energy a a certain rate.
Watt-hours, Wh = watts x hours. This is how much power can be supplied over a time.
To get from Ah to Wh you have to multiply by the voltage.
Somewhere else on Quora there is a nice entry using tanks of water to illustrate voltage, current, capacity and energy.
Voltage = height of the tank
Current = size of outlet pipe
Power = rate of water running out of the outlet pipe = ie. current times voltage.
Energy = volume of the tank times its height ie. how long the above can continue.
Charge capacity = volume of the tank.