Canadian APL3AD25 Ac Adapter, Genuine ACBEL APL3AD25 Power Adapter Charger CAD$68.26
Canada CAD$68.26 APL3AD25 Power Adapter Charger For ACBEL Laptop, Notebook, Computer, LCD / LED Monitor, TV, Ultrabook, ToughBook, Gaming PC, Tablet..., Canada Original / Genuine ACBEL APL3AD25 AC / DC Adapters, Power Supply, APL3AD25 Charger With 1 Year Warranty And 30 Days Money Back.
|Image||Output Volt||Current||Max Power||Tip Size||Tip Note||Price||Adapter Code|
|19V||7.9A||150W||4 Pin||CAD$ 68.26||ACBEL19V7.9A150W-4PIN|
Buy Canadian APL3AD25 Ac Adapter, Genuine ACBEL APL3AD25 Power Adapter Charger CAD$68.26 in Canada Toronto, CALGARY, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, MISSISSAUGA, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Laval, QUEBEC, London, Victoria, Markham, Brampton, Oakville, Gatineau, Richmond, Hill, Surrey, Scarborough, Kitchener, Burlington, Hamilton, Saskatoon, North York, Waterloo, Windsor, Milton, Burnaby, Oshawa, Richmond, Guelph, Regina, North Vancouver, Thornhill, Sherbrooke, Kingston, Coquitlam, Halifax, Etobicoke, WHITBY, CAMBRIDGE, Kelowna, Kanata, Barrie, Nanaimo...
( Canada Post Default )
ACBEL APL3AD25 ac adapter, 19V 7.9A APL3AD25 Notebook Power ac adapter ACBEL19V7.9A150W-4PIN
|Ac InPut:||100-240V~2A 50-60Hz|
|DC Out Put:||19V|
|Out Put Current:||7.9A|
|Size( L x W x H ):||170.80 x 70.40 x 40.50mm|
|Tip Note:||4 Pin|
- In Stock
- Original Price: CAD$ 86.41
- Christmas Price:
CAD$ 68.26( Update: Sep 2023 )
- You save: CAD$ 18.15
- Please make sure that the adapter's interface specifications are correct when purchasing.
Informaton for APL3AD25 ac adapter
Canada CAD$68.26 APL3AD25 power adapter charger for ACBEL laptop, notebook, computer, LCD / LED monitor, TV, Ultrabook, ToughBook, gaming PC, tablet..., Canada Original / Genuine ACBEL APL3AD25 AC / DC adapters, Power Supply, APL3AD25 charger with 1 year warranty and 30 days money back.
Question about APL3AD25 laptop ac Adapter ( From internet ):
In this case AC power circuits and DC power circuits can not be connected to without converter circuit.
If those circuit connected to directly then there is chance of electric blast and that makes its dagerouse.
AC Adaptors are basically converters. AC adaptors are used to convert AC power into desirable DC power for the DC circuits. That means AC Adaptor connects 2 unequal things and makes circuit to work in its intended way.
Example of AC adaptors are Mobile charger , Laptop Chargers, PC Power Supply etc.
Do you mean a spare power supply “brick” because the one that came with the laptop has failed and the manufacturer’s replacement is pricey or impossible to source? If so:
- The same output voltage (to the laptop)
- Compatibility with your local mains voltage and frequency. Many but not all are universal 110–240V 50–60Hz, which have the advantage of working world-wide.
- The same or greater current capacity. You can use (say) a 5A supply with a laptop rated at 3A but not vice versa. A higher current adapter is more likely to have a wrong connector on the laptop wire.
- The same connector on the end of the wire that plugs into the laptop
Many third party power bricks have multiple tips that can be attached to the laptop wire. Make absolutely certain you get the polarity right or you may destroy both the laptop and the power supply. If it’s got a switch to select the output voltage also make sure you set this right.
- Choose the same adapter output volt and current.
- Choose the same adapter connector size.
- Choose the same adapter brand or famous brand.
- Choose the adapter that has various certification marks on it.
- Offer correct machine model when you add it to cart.
"APL3AD25","ACBEL APL3AD25 Adapter", "APL3AD25 Laptop Ac Adapter", "ACBEL Notebook Battery Charger APL3AD25", "APL3AD25 Power Charger", "ACBEL Notebook Computer Power Supply APL3AD25"